Thursday, May 18, 2006

meet william morris minor




I was recently busted for only showing off one of my bunnies, but I want to assure you that it was not favoritism. Isadora is just a lot easier to photograph than Morris. She's the tortoise of rabbits and will pretty much hold her pose while you change the batteries in the camera, fix yourself a snack and watch a couple episodes of Buffy. Morris, on the other hand, has usually bolted out of the frame between the time you press the button and when the camera actually snaps the picture.
I did finally get one, but you can see that it wasn't easy going.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for William Morris! He takes pictures like my cat Nora. He's very cute!

6:18 AM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





swing by the archives to see more petulishness
(the link is in the sidebar on the right)