Monday, June 26, 2006

more flea market finds


This one speaks for itself. Of course I bought it for the cover, but it turns out that there are some pretty cool patterns in it that I might try (because experimentation is perfectly normal).


I also bought another book that isn't quite as entertaining, but has some really nice patterns for bags and shoes (!). The shoes all call for "cork wedge soles" with various style numbers. I guess they have a row of stitches along the sole that you crochet into. I doubt you can still buy them, but I'm sure I can come up with a substitute if I feel a need to do a little cobbling.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The covers alone are worth the pricetag. I do have a friend who got into making her own shoes. It's a bit labor intensive, but how cool to have a handmade pair of shoes.
Gina | Homepage | 06.26.06 - 11:27 am | #

5:16 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





swing by the archives to see more petulishness
(the link is in the sidebar on the right)