Saturday, June 10, 2006

Whew...

That was kind of scary. I felt just like Milo in The Phantom Tollbooth when he started conducting the sunrise and things went smoothly at first, and then slowly, horribly, awry. Every time he tried to correct something, he made everything so much worse until the sky was yellow, snow was light green (at least it wasn't the other way around), and the sun seemed to speed through the sky.
Did you see the plaid all over the place? Did you see the accordion post appear 43 times on the page interspersed with the petticoat/brains? Lucky for me a week didn't fly by for things to get more or less back in line.



1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I missed the glitches over the weekend, but all looks fine to me today. Although, be warned, I've only taken 3 sips of coffee...

8:59 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





swing by the archives to see more petulishness
(the link is in the sidebar on the right)