Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Six

Yes, the correct answer to the previous post is six - five regular sewing machines and one serger, so Robin has some books on the way. On the left is a picture of my sewing area (well, part of it anyway - I've already shown you my fabric stash monstrosity).
The table (actually it's a door), is left set up with two regular machines plus my beloved Husqvarna serger. In the adorable green case on the floor is a machine given to me by Alanonymison. I also have two machines in the barn, one is the kind that has its own table (no room for it at the moment), and the other one is a heavy duty number that I was trying to fix and then sort of forgot about (I can't remember if it's now working or if it's in pieces, and I'm too scared to look). Davis also came with a sewing machine as part of his dowry, but I don't actually count that as mine. You have to love a man with a sewing machine!
The picture also shows a bunch of my sewing books, part of my collection of buttons and sewing notions (jars and tins on the top right), and my folding sewing box (the thing with the handle under the table). As cluttered as this may seem, this is as tidy as it gets.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly, this doesn't look cluttered at all to me. I was thinking that it all looks rather tidy, and I was hoping that you'd run around for the past 3-4 days organizing it all to the point of being photo-ready. Your house looks so sweet.
Gina | Homepage | 07.26.06 - 12:55 pm | #

I agree, cute house.
VERY cute sewing machine hidden in the corner ( thanks for the 'shout-out')
Anonymous | 07.27.06 - 8:33 pm | #

5:31 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





swing by the archives to see more petulishness
(the link is in the sidebar on the right)