Friday, November 10, 2006

It's hard to lose with hues chartreuse

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted - it doesn't feel like it's been that long.
I probably make three blog posts in my head every day, but it's the whole head-to-page conversion thing that's slowing me down. Of course, since that's the process that keeps me from posting about my morning bowl of cereal, maybe being slowed down isn't a bad thing.
Anyway, I finally have a finished project to display - it's the scarf that I made from recycled and re-dyed yarn. It has a sort of buttonhole thingie for the tail of the scarf to fit through since I didn't want to either tie it in a knot or have the ends flopping around.
It started off the perfect length, but then ended up too long after it was blocked. So then I re-blocked it, but I guess I was a little overzealous and now the edges are all wavy. I think I 'll wait till I spill something on it and need to wash it before I attempt another blocking.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great color!
You might want to do something about your hair though. It seems a little flat.
Maude | 11.13.06 - 6:24 pm | #

5:57 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





swing by the archives to see more petulishness
(the link is in the sidebar on the right)