Tuesday, January 23, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

I got tagged by Ms. Pagoda for the 6 Weird Things meme, so here goes...

1. Despite having been born and raised in Maine, I took an ESL writing class in college. I'm happy to report that I passed.

2. I can't fall asleep without a pillow over my head. It started when I lived near a club in San Francisco as a defense against the noise generated by the 2:00 a.m. exodus, and now it just feels wrong to have my ears all exposed.

3. I used to want to be a nun. It began with The Trouble With Angels and was perpetuated by Sister Wendy.

4. I love rhyming. The problem is that once I start I have a hard time stopping.

5. I think Steve Buscemi is totally hot.

6. I have never seen Star Wars, Rocky, The Godfather, Jaws, Jurassic Park, or that "show-me-the-money" movie. I have, however, seen Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, Teenagers From Outer Space, Cannibal! the Musical, and all of the Beach Party movies.




I shall now tag Mary Jane, Tracy, Yarndemon and The Tussler - and if anyone else wants to join in, consider yourself tagged.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't sleep without a feather pillow over my head either. I've been doing it since college when my roommate used to sleep with the windows open. Now I do it because it's freaking cold!
Tracy | Homepage | 01.24.07 - 7:51 am | #

Okie dokie. Six weird things about me. Hmmmmm...... I'm thinking......
Beth | Homepage | 01.24.07 - 10:12 am | #

I LOVE "the trouble with angels" !
jungle dream pagoda | Homepage | 01.24.07 - 6:51 pm | #

I think this is the special bond we share -- thinking that being a nun would be a scaithingly brilliant idea!
Gina | Homepage | 01.24.07 - 8:21 pm | #

I thought I had remembered a beach movie with a very young Ann-Margaret, shimmying in a stupefying way...totally changed my opinion of her which as a child was "old". She gets up on stage in really short shorts, from the sand I thought and lets loose. I was transfixed and inspired. Looking around for it I haven't found anything that seems right. Maybe it was a dream.
may jane | Homepage | 01.25.07 - 12:18 pm | #

I too have never seen Star Wars 1-1million....even though it has played repeatedly in my home and the song hummed for weeks on end
by my son. You are not so peculiar. Love the red suit....I am in the market for a new bathing suit and that one is just the thing! Eileen
Eileen | 01.29.07 - 8:25 pm | #

6:04 PM, August 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





swing by the archives to see more petulishness
(the link is in the sidebar on the right)